This November, Café Royal Books are curating an exhibition of short-run and independently published books and zines, at a yet to be named gallery in the North West of England. The show will last two weeks and will include a ‘pop-up’ library, open to the public, with a librarian. All the titles on show will be catalogued and available to the public on a reference-only basis. For submission details, email Craig at Café Royal Books. They have also handily listed all the publications they will be showing, here.
What the bookins!
- RT @ffotodavid: A kind donation of vintage @ffotogallery exhibition posters by David Were has added to the Chronicle project celebrating 4… 14 minutes ago
- RT @ffotodavid: Great to meet members of the Asir Photo Club at Miftaha, Abha, Saudi Arabia to talk about the UK-Gulf photo project @ffotog… 11 hours ago
- DIOLCH David Were for your very kind donation of archival Ffotogallery posters! . . . #4040vision #ffotogallery… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A big DIOLCH! to David Were for his very kind donation of archival Ffotogallery Posters! https://t.co/wkAzVBhONH 1 day ago
- Extremely excited to have the wonderful @PaulCabuts with us for our first Chronicle Talk. Make sure to book your ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago