This November, Café Royal Books are curating an exhibition of short-run and independently published books and zines, at a yet to be named gallery in the North West of England. The show will last two weeks and will include a ‘pop-up’ library, open to the public, with a librarian. All the titles on show will be catalogued and available to the public on a reference-only basis. For submission details, email Craig at Café Royal Books. They have also handily listed all the publications they will be showing, here.
What the bookins!
- RT @_Diffusion: Great coverage of the Million Mutinies Later show in Indian Express @ffotogallery @DelhiPhotoFest @WAICymruWales https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @AestheticaMag: Kurt Tong’s photography sheds light upon an era of displacement in Chinese history @ffotogallery. Until 2 September. htt… 1 day ago
- RT @KaiDeyDey: Opening on Thursday @ffotogallery The Queen, The Chairman and I @kurttong https://t.co/s8aJDRWzfG 1 day ago
- RT @ffotodavid: Kurt Tong's exploration of British-Hong Kong identity @ffotogallery Turner House from Thurs 27 July ffotogallery.org/kurt-tong-quee…… 1 day ago
- Wythnos olaf arddangosfa 'A Million Mutinies Later' yn Nhŷ Turner! + The Angel. ffotogallery.org/dreamtigers-mi… 4 days ago