Again, A Time Machine is a fluid tour of new commissions and archival presentations drawn from the 27 year history of Book Works, a London based contemporary visual art publisher. Re-imagined as the work moves from venue to venue, the exhibition presents responses to a theme that plays with and inverts notions of time, archive and distribution, received pasts and possible futures.
Thursday 15 September, 6-8pm: exhibition preview
Tuesday 20 September, 3-5pm: Book Works Surgery for artists
Tuesday 20 September, 6pm: Book Works: Pasts and Futures
Tuesday 27 September, 6pm: Re-make/Re-model: Performing Documents
Saturday 1 October, 2pm: exhibition tour
Tuesday 4 October, 6pm: Performance: Laure Prouvost and Rory Macbeth
Saturday 8 October, 12-5pm: Artists’ Book and Zine Fair
What the bookins!
- RT @ffotodavid: A kind donation of vintage @ffotogallery exhibition posters by David Were has added to the Chronicle project celebrating 4… 22 minutes ago
- RT @ffotodavid: Great to meet members of the Asir Photo Club at Miftaha, Abha, Saudi Arabia to talk about the UK-Gulf photo project @ffotog… 12 hours ago
- DIOLCH David Were for your very kind donation of archival Ffotogallery posters! . . . #4040vision #ffotogallery… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A big DIOLCH! to David Were for his very kind donation of archival Ffotogallery Posters! https://t.co/wkAzVBhONH 1 day ago
- Extremely excited to have the wonderful @PaulCabuts with us for our first Chronicle Talk. Make sure to book your ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago