Again, A Time Machine is a fluid tour of new commissions and archival presentations drawn from the 27 year history of Book Works, a London based contemporary visual art publisher. Re-imagined as the work moves from venue to venue, the exhibition presents responses to a theme that plays with and inverts notions of time, archive and distribution, received pasts and possible futures.
Thursday 15 September, 6-8pm: exhibition preview
Tuesday 20 September, 3-5pm: Book Works Surgery for artists
Tuesday 20 September, 6pm: Book Works: Pasts and Futures
Tuesday 27 September, 6pm: Re-make/Re-model: Performing Documents
Saturday 1 October, 2pm: exhibition tour
Tuesday 4 October, 6pm: Performance: Laure Prouvost and Rory Macbeth
Saturday 8 October, 12-5pm: Artists’ Book and Zine Fair
What the bookins!
- RT @_Diffusion: Great coverage of the Million Mutinies Later show in Indian Express @ffotogallery @DelhiPhotoFest @WAICymruWales https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @AestheticaMag: Kurt Tong’s photography sheds light upon an era of displacement in Chinese history @ffotogallery. Until 2 September. htt… 1 day ago
- RT @KaiDeyDey: Opening on Thursday @ffotogallery The Queen, The Chairman and I @kurttong https://t.co/s8aJDRWzfG 1 day ago
- RT @ffotodavid: Kurt Tong's exploration of British-Hong Kong identity @ffotogallery Turner House from Thurs 27 July ffotogallery.org/kurt-tong-quee…… 1 day ago
- Wythnos olaf arddangosfa 'A Million Mutinies Later' yn Nhŷ Turner! + The Angel. ffotogallery.org/dreamtigers-mi… 4 days ago