Again, A Time Machine is a fluid tour of new commissions and archival presentations drawn from the 27 year history of Book Works, a London based contemporary visual art publisher. Re-imagined as the work moves from venue to venue, the exhibition presents responses to a theme that plays with and inverts notions of time, archive and distribution, received pasts and possible futures.
Thursday 15 September, 6-8pm: exhibition preview
Tuesday 20 September, 3-5pm: Book Works Surgery for artists
Tuesday 20 September, 6pm: Book Works: Pasts and Futures
Tuesday 27 September, 6pm: Re-make/Re-model: Performing Documents
Saturday 1 October, 2pm: exhibition tour
Tuesday 4 October, 6pm: Performance: Laure Prouvost and Rory Macbeth
Saturday 8 October, 12-5pm: Artists’ Book and Zine Fair
What the bookins!
- Eisiau gwybod mwy am waith oriel? Beth am wirfoddoli? docs.google.com/a/ffotogallery… #Photography #Wales #cardiff 10 hours ago
- Interested in learning more about gallery life? Why not volunteer? docs.google.com/a/ffotogallery… #Photography #Wales #Cardiff #Gallery 10 hours ago
- RT @AestheticaMag: The third edition of @_Diffusion opens on 1 May @ffotogallery, taking Revolution as its theme aestheti.cc/9trau ht… 1 day ago
- RT @_Diffusion: @ffotogallery really excited to teamup with @TSSWales to bring a disused factory into creative use #buildingtherevolution @… 1 day ago
- RT @FfotonWales: Support the new photobook Kickstarter campaign by @RogerTileyphoto - Industrial South Wales Valleys over 40yrs https://t.c… 2 days ago