Again, A Time Machine is a fluid tour of new commissions and archival presentations drawn from the 27 year history of Book Works, a London based contemporary visual art publisher. Re-imagined as the work moves from venue to venue, the exhibition presents responses to a theme that plays with and inverts notions of time, archive and distribution, received pasts and possible futures.
Thursday 15 September, 6-8pm: exhibition preview
Tuesday 20 September, 3-5pm: Book Works Surgery for artists
Tuesday 20 September, 6pm: Book Works: Pasts and Futures
Tuesday 27 September, 6pm: Re-make/Re-model: Performing Documents
Saturday 1 October, 2pm: exhibition tour
Tuesday 4 October, 6pm: Performance: Laure Prouvost and Rory Macbeth
Saturday 8 October, 12-5pm: Artists’ Book and Zine Fair
What the bookins!
- Ffotogallery Courses: Enrol now for Spring Term 2018 - mailchi.mp/ffotogallery/f… 7 hours ago
- RT @ffotodavid: Really nice chat with @danwoodphoto in Bridgend about @ffotogallery's 40:40 Vision plans for 2018 and his insightful invest… 1 day ago
- RT @ffotodavid: Get on down to @GlynnVivian for Helen Sear's .....the rest is smoke. Last few days. Originally presented by @ffotogallery… 1 day ago
- Lovely to have a visit from @ValePlus1 group to the Mike Perry exhibition at Turner House today 2 days ago
- RT @lisaffoto: At WMC 22-25 Nov clodensemble.com/performance/un… 2 days ago