Again, A Time Machine is a fluid tour of new commissions and archival presentations drawn from the 27 year history of Book Works, a London based contemporary visual art publisher. Re-imagined as the work moves from venue to venue, the exhibition presents responses to a theme that plays with and inverts notions of time, archive and distribution, received pasts and possible futures.
Thursday 15 September, 6-8pm: exhibition preview
Tuesday 20 September, 3-5pm: Book Works Surgery for artists
Tuesday 20 September, 6pm: Book Works: Pasts and Futures
Tuesday 27 September, 6pm: Re-make/Re-model: Performing Documents
Saturday 1 October, 2pm: exhibition tour
Tuesday 4 October, 6pm: Performance: Laure Prouvost and Rory Macbeth
Saturday 8 October, 12-5pm: Artists’ Book and Zine Fair
What the bookins!
- Congratulatioms on a successful event @alixbeeston the project is fascinating and we can't wait to see the rest… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to #objectwomen project discussion with @alixbeeston Check out the project on on instagram… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Back in #caerdydd a few of us last night attended @cardifflifeawards as finalists in the Arts category. . . Althoug… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Congratulations @theCentre for winning the Platinum Award @CardiffLifeAwds we are looking forward to hosting an exh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Always great to be helping people in education looking for a role in the arts twitter.com/louisewheeler9… 2 days ago