What the bookins!
- RT @_Diffusion: Great coverage of the Million Mutinies Later show in Indian Express @ffotogallery @DelhiPhotoFest @WAICymruWales https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @AestheticaMag: Kurt Tong’s photography sheds light upon an era of displacement in Chinese history @ffotogallery. Until 2 September. htt… 1 day ago
- RT @KaiDeyDey: Opening on Thursday @ffotogallery The Queen, The Chairman and I @kurttong https://t.co/s8aJDRWzfG 1 day ago
- RT @ffotodavid: Kurt Tong's exploration of British-Hong Kong identity @ffotogallery Turner House from Thurs 27 July ffotogallery.org/kurt-tong-quee…… 1 day ago
- Wythnos olaf arddangosfa 'A Million Mutinies Later' yn Nhŷ Turner! + The Angel. ffotogallery.org/dreamtigers-mi… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Hot Bed Press are now inviting submissions to the 7th Manchester Artists’ Book Fair.
This year the fair will be held over two days, Friday 12th and Saturday 13th October, and will take place as usual in the Holden Gallery at the Manchester School of Art. The fair has also expanded to include a further area where zines in particular will be on show.
We are also excited that the book fair will be part of the Manchester Weekender, with other events nearby on and around Oxford Road including the Paper exhibition at Manchester Art Gallery as well as launch events at The Ciornerhouse and The Whitworth Art Gallery as well as pop-up events and cafe’s still to be announced.
Hot Bed Press have once again joined forces with Special Collections whowill be showcasing its collection of artists’ books as well as an exhibition of works by Anthony Ratcliffe, and they will be holding a seminar on Artists’ Books with special international guest speakers and lively debate all around.
If you are interested in securing a stand, please get in touch with Karen Mercer on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 743 3111 on Fridays.
Deadline: 11 August 2012
Coracle Press 1989-2012 exhibition
COPY in residence
Pop-up Artist Bookshop
Inspired by the pioneering work of Coracle Press, who for over 35 years have collaborated with artists and poets from Kurt Schwitters to Richard Tuttle to expand the creative possibilities of publishing, Site Gallery presents print it. Drawing its title from Charles Olson’s call to DIY action, print it is an exhibition, workshop series, residency space for artist collective COPY and pop-up international bookshop with experimental publishers world-wide.
Coracle Press 1989 – 2012 has been organised by Coracle as part of the touring exhibition Printed in Norfolk.